We wanted to help you out with some advice on how to get your garden and entertaining areas ready and looking fresh for Summer. So we consulted with our favourite landscaper Jake Ryan from Grand Creation Landscape to put some tips together for you.
- Prune and trim existing trees and hedges to give them a new, clean shape and getting rid of messy foliage.
- Something as simple as re-mulching garden beds, spreading new gravel toppings or even adding some fresh pebble to garden beds, paths and seating areas will make your garden look a lot fresher.
- If sections of your lawn need a bit of love, now is the time to give it some fertiliser or even top dress it with soil and throw down some new lawn seed.
- Spring is the perfect season for plants, so if your garden is looking a little dull it can easily be fixed by adding some new plants which will bring new life and colour to your existing garden.
- Pot plants are a great way to decorate. They are perfect as a feature and can help to liven up and complement areas of your home such as the front door, on your decking or even under a pergola.
- It’s amazing what a fresh coat of oil can do! By giving a faded deck, fence or pergola a coat can make a huge difference.
- Hard surface areas like paving, bricks and concrete over time can become quite dirty and grimy. There are cleaning products on the market which can help with this or you can engage a professional.
We hope this gives you some ideas on how to get your garden looking great this Summer!
Grand Creation Landscape are a landscape construction company based in Melbourne. Catering for all your landscaping needs with many years of experience, they specialise in complete garden makeovers, consultations and new landscape construction projects.
Contact Jake on 0432 641 809 for a quote and mention discount code DECKSEAL10 for a 10% discount.